[thredds] TDS with grid netcdf file

Hello from a newbie,

We are trying to use a Thredds server to cut a netcdf file containing a grid
dataset.

i)      The file follows GMT methodology with attributes for node_offset and
actual_range but since these are global attributes, would I be right in
assuming that the node_offset value is not used by TDS, and the actual_range
values are not updated by the cutter?
ii)     The global attribute Conventions is set to "CF-1.0", whereas the
original data file has this set as 1.6; is there no way to get TDS to use the
input files' value if it exists, or is this really pretty unimportant?

Thanks for your assistance
Ray

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject
to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any
reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records
management system.