[thredds] FMRC feature collection issues ...

Dear John,

I'm having 2 issues with the feature collection.

I have a set of files separated by year and month in different folder. This dataset corresponds to analysis data, and therefore no forecast time is should be use. But what the FMRC featureCollection is doing is create a runtime for each folder (month) and all the corresponding time steps. whicah are also runtimes, the collection is putting as forecast time.

This is how I'm using the feature colection:
<featureCollection name="interimReanalysis_AN_test" featureType="FMRC" path="interim/an_test">
    <metadata inherited="true">
      <serviceName>all</serviceName>
      <dataFormat>GRIB-1</dataFormat>
    </metadata>
<collection spec="/oceano/gmeteo/DATA/ECMWF/INTERIM/Analysis/1979/**/INTERIM075_.*\.grb$"/>
    <update startup="true" trigger="allow"/>
    <fmrcConfig regularize="true" datasetTypes="TwoD Files Runs"/>
  </featureCollection>

As you can see the files are in GRIB-1 format. There is any chance to control that all the times in the files to be considered as runtimes and no forecast times?

Second problem is that in each folder the files are separated by field and pressure level, but the collection is only adding 1 isobaric level but in the file set there are more than 20 isobaric levels.

From this 2 issues it appearsto me that the FMRC feature collection is assuming something about the files disposition.

The solution to solve both problems could be to create ncml files for agregate files and create better metadata for the FMRC collection?

Any other advice is welcome

Thank you and regards

Antonio

I'm using TDS 4.3.18