[thredds] GRIB Collection Trigger

I have been trying to get the trigger feature to work with my GRIB collection.

My catalog has the following:

   </gribConfig>
   <update startup="true" rescan="0 0 0 * * ? *" trigger="allow"/>
 </featureCollection>

My tomcat-users.xml file is set to:

<role rolename="tdsTrigger"/>
<role rolename="tdsConfig"/>
<role rolename="tdsMonitor"/>
<user name="trig" password="****" roles="tdsTrigger"/>
<user name="conf" password="****" roles="tdsConfig,tdsTrigger"/>
<user name="mon" password="****" roles="manager,tdsTrigger,tdsConfig,tdsMonitor"/>

I'm seeing no errors in my thredds/logs files.

fc.ds083.2.log shows

updateConfig =UpdateConfig{startup=true, recheckAfter='null', rescan='0 0 0 * * ? *', triggerOk=true, deleteAfter=null}

I am unable to log in with my trig user. When I log in with the conf user, I get the following

https://castle.ucar.edu:8443/thredds/admin/debug?General/showSecurity

Debug Actions

Cmd= General/showSecurity
Security Info
 req.getRemoteUser(): tdsConfig
 req.getUserPrincipal(): GenericPrincipal[tdsConfig(tdsConfig,)]
 req.isUserInRole(admin):false
 ------------------

Likewise, with the mon user, I get:

Debug Actions

Cmd= General/showSecurity
Security Info
 req.getRemoteUser(): tdsMonitor
req.getUserPrincipal(): GenericPrincipal[tdsMonitor(manager,tdsConfig,tdsMonitor,)]
 req.isUserInRole(admin):false

It seem as if THREDDS isn't getting the tomcat-users.xml information properly.

I just updated to 4.1.18 today.

-kevin.

--
Kevin Manross