Re: [thredds] ncWMS sources from TDS sources

Hi Patrick,

the actual jar used by TDS 4.3.17 gets pulled from our maven repository when you build TDS and the latest version is here:
https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-3rdparty/uk/ac/rdg/resc/ncwms/1.0.tds.4.3.20130523.1500/
We also keep the code in a github repository:
https://github.com/Unidata/ncWMS
this is different from the thredds repository where you are seeing that out of date jar that is no longer used.

Cheers!