Re: [thredds] ncWMS "wind" maps not working

Hi John,

you are right, there is a bug in 4.3.17-SNAPSHOT and it should be fixed now. Please, try our latest 4.3.17-SNAPSHOT available here: ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.3/4.3.17/thredds.war <ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.3/4.3.17/>

Thanks!