Re: [thredds] FMRC feature collection problem

Now it works! but I don't know why...

Friday the FMRC aggregation wasn't working but today it works without
change the aggregation configuration and TDS version. Also, on Friday,
I deleted the FMRC aggregation cache
($TomcatHome/content/thredds/cache/collection).

So, today I'm suprised!

Cheers,
Kristian

PNG image