[thredds] Remote Catalog

Hi,

I have deployed my own instance of the THREDDS Data Server on my local
machine and I am trying to access a THREDDS Remote Catalog on the same.
I have set the value of <allowRemote>True</allowRemote> in my
threddsConfig.xml file.

But I'm only able to view the parent directory in the listing and cannot
navigate into the sub-folders.

I get an error saying Catalog Services not enabled for Remote Catalog

I have attached a copy of the xml.

Can you please tell me what could be causing this??

Thanks,
Ajay
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog name="NODC THREDDS Catalog"
        xmlns="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds";
        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

  <service name="all" base="" serviceType="compound">
    <service name="odap" serviceType="OpenDAP"
base="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/"; />
    <service name="http" serviceType="HTTPServer"
base="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog.html"; />
    <!--service name="wcs" serviceType="WCS" base="/thredds/wcs/" /-->
    <!--service name="wms" serviceType="WMS" base="/thredds/wms/" /-->
    <!--service name="ncss" serviceType="NetcdfSubset"
base="/thredds/ncss/grid/" /-->
  </service>

  <datasetRoot path="heat_content"
location="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/woa/heat_content/catalog.html"/>

  <dataset name="Dataset">
      <catalogRef xlink:title="Pathfinder"

xlink:href="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/pathfinder/catalog.html"/>

      <catalogRef xlink:title ="WOA - World Ocean Atlas"

xlink:href="http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/woa/catalog.html"/>

    <metadata inherited="true">
      <serviceName>all</serviceName>
      <dataType>Grid</dataType>