De : thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Ethan Davis
Envoyé : Friday, 29 March 2013 20:45
À : thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [thredds] ncwms customisation from TDS source..

Hi Ivan,

Lets try a patch file (if its not too much trouble).

We have Windows, Linux, and OSX developers here and have never run into EOL
problems. (Although I do occasionally see a message from IntelliJ about EOL
differences, they never show up in git.) I don't set and I'm not aware of
anyone here setting any git attibutes.

Thanks,

Ethan

On 3/29/2013 12:31 PM, Ivan Price wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i did a pull request in github, i'm not sure if you can use it from
> there.
>
> the fork is here: https://github.com/ivanprice/ncWMS
>
> I only modified 3 files but sadly it is marking everything as
> modified, I think because it has converted all the EOL to windows
> format (i am on windows).
>
> if a patch would be easier then i can send a patch, i'm surprised the
> EOLs are not handled better, but it's probably my misuse causing the
> problem. btw i followed the instructions regarding the recommended
> .gitattributes file: # Auto detect text files and perform LF
> normalization * text=auto
>
> have a good weekend,
>
> -ivan

>>> b
>>> e
>>> st.ncd
>>>

>>> If you take a look at the WMS service, the new vector styles are advertised.
>>>

>>> Hope this helps,
>>>
>>> Kyle

Ethan Davis                                       UCAR Unidata Program
edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu