[thredds] Pluggable Restricted Access Link

Greetings!

I'm working on user authentication for a TDS serving OPenDAP data. I found the excellent reference:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/RestrictedAccess.html

and

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/PluggableRestrictedAccess.html

At the bottom of the page for the second link, there is a link that appears to be quite interesting and I'm reading through the ESG one, but the Jetty/Shibboleth link may no longer be working. I click on the link and projects.arcs.org.au fails to respond. According to the "News" section of www.arcs.org.au it appears that the main data services feature ("Data Fabric") for that website is going away.

Perhaps projects.arcs.org.au is shut down? Is there a copy of that documentation anywhere?

Many thanks!

-kevin.

--
Kevin Manross