Re: [thredds] Advantages of using FMRC over JoinExisting

Thredds folks,

 I have UGRID (unstructured grid) files I'm aggregating, so FMRC is out.

Plan B:  Is there a way to use NcML to trick joinExisting aggregation
to give me an unlimited dimension for time?

I found this page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/CDM/Opendap.html

where it sounds like adding a global attribute via NcML
     <attribute name="DODS_EXTRA/Unlimited_Dimension" value="time"/>
might have worked.  But I tried it, and it doesn't.

Does anyone have another idea?

Thanks,
-Rich