Re: [thredds] Scan Aggregation vs. Feature Collection

THREDDS folks,
This sneaky workaround suggested by Kyle works, allowing us to get the
WMS working from our collection-style FMRC.
Here's proof:
http://screencast.com/t/XwbxrYaC4N

But creating duplicate datasets in NcML around every FMRC to remove
the dang "time_run" variable in the attributes of every varaible is
pretty annoying!
-Rich