Re: [thredds] [netcdf-java] Announce version 4.3.13

Hi all

John wrote:
> If you are building from source, use the target-4.3.13 branch.

Please use the "v4.3.13" tag to build CDM or TDS 4.3.13. We will be
deleting the "target-4.3.13" branch shortly.

Nightly development snapshots are now occurring on the "target-4.3.14"
branch.

Ethan

--
Ethan Davis                                       UCAR Unidata Program
edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu