From: Frank Roberts <froberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Subject: WFS connection to 6km data
To: jimp@xxxxxxxx, tmcook@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Bill Robberson <Robberson.Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cheryl Henley
<henley.cheryl@xxxxxxx>

My name is Frank Roberts and I am working with Bill Robberson at US
EPA in San Francisco to make use of your  WFS connection to 6km data
found at the following location:

http://hfrnet.ucsd.edu/thredds/wms/HFRNet/USWC/6km/hourly/RTV?VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS

In working with the above service, I seem to be getting an error.  It
appears that the server may be missing a file at the root of the web
service:

http://hfrnet.ucsd.edu/crossdomain.xml

The crossdomain.xml  file is used by some software such as Adobe Flash
when combing services  and it is required for the mash up of services
to work correctly.  I imagine I might be the first person that may
have run into this issue.   The following is a quick right up of what
the crossdomain.xml file does:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/articles/crossdomain_policy_file_spec.html

Can I get someone to verify the  existence of the crossdomain.xml file
on the server?  In the event that it is missing, I would gladly
provide you a copy of one I already have in existence.  In fact, I
will attach it to this email, if that is of any help.

I know utilization of your service is very important to the EPA, and I
would like to do whatever I can to get access.

Thanks for your assistance,

Frank Roberts

Geo Developer

Phone: (208)699-2712

Innovate! Inc.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.adobe.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
<cross-domain-policy>
    <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="all"/>
    <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*"/>
    <allow-access-from domain="*"/>
</cross-domain-policy>