[thredds] ncWMS/Thredds source code management

Ethan,

other than a few lines, the ncwms-src.jar included with Thredds 4.2.6 is the same as the maintenance branch created for this purpose:
https://ncwms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ncwms/branches/tds4.2-20101102/

I notice that the ncwms-src.jar included with Thredds 4.2.10 has many differences, including 35 removed files:
http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/thredds/branch/RB-TDS-4.2/lib/release/source/ncwms-src.jar

The svn logs suggest there have been some patches applied.

I also found this: "Also pulled TdsRequestedDataset our of WMS code so could be used by ncISO (and elsewhere) if desired." Does this apply to ncWMS?
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/TDS-189

(1) Is the source for ncwms-src.jar checked into any public version control system?

(2) What happened to the removed files?

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <Ben.Caradoc-Davies@xxxxxxxx>