Re: [thredds] offline NetCDF subset service for Gridded ISCCP D1 Data

  • To: Qianwen Luo <luo43@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] offline NetCDF subset service for Gridded ISCCP D1 Data
  • From: Steve Ansari <steve.ansari@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:19:00 -0400
Hi Qianwen,

We (NOAA/NCDC) have been having some issues with the ISCCP-D1 dataset on
our THREDDS server.  The server is back up, but we have a desktop tool (The
Weather and Climate Toolkit - http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/wct), which may
be another option for adding the custom decoder needed from the ISCCP
format to process offline.

I'll follow up with you 'off-list'.

Thanks!
Steve