Re: [thredds] Problems accessing 2 folders restricted to 2 different users in the same session

  • To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Problems accessing 2 folders restricted to 2 different users in the same session
  • From: Emilio <uc3709@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:45:26 +0200
Hi Marcos

Thanks for your time and your answer. At least I know security is working the way it's supposed to :)

On the other hand , is there a way to modify this behaviour? Some tag to switch from true to false or some "cache time" to set to 0 in order to avoid it? Well, I suppose if it were so, then the user would be asked for his/her name and password every time (s)he tries to access a service, which doesn't seem to be such a good idea.

Thanks again for your answer

Cheers

   Emilio