Re: [thredds] wms GetLegendGraphic background / format options

Hi Josep

We tried to have a look at your code below but the link seems to be broken. Can we still access this?

Best regards,

Juan

   * /To/: Jon Blower <j.d.blower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     <mailto:j.d.blower@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>>
   * /Subject/: Re: [thredds] wms GetLegendGraphic background / format
     options
   * /From/: Josep Llodrà Grimalt <jlg.hrtc@xxxxxxxxx
     <mailto:jlg.hrtc@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>>
   * /Date/: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:56:46 +0200

Hi Jon,

of course, below you have the previous image and the relevant code:

http://img848.imageshack.us/i/lw4nc2.png/

http://pastebin.com/P3T2Hcj9

It works with Chrome, Safari, FF, Opera and IE9 (not IE8, tho, who
cares about IE anyway)

Best