Re: [thredds] Godiva2 problems with 4.2.9

Hi Tom,

Hmmm ... Its working pretty well here on the few datasets I've checked.
You might take a look at your threddsServlet.log file [1] and see if
there are any clues there. If not, maybe in your catalina.* or
localhost.* log files [2].

Ethan

[1] In the content/thredds/logs directory.
[2] In the $TOMCAT_HOME/logs directory.