Re: [thredds] Aggregated datasets (vs. CollectionType)

On 10/5/2011 3:28 PM, Dave Neufeld wrote:
Hi All,

I'm interested in locating only aggregated datasets and I don't see an easy way to identify them from individual netCDF files being served through THREDDS. CollectionType looks promising but I'm not entirely clear whether there is complete overlap between CollectionType(s) and aggregations.

Would searching for all datasets where CollectionType equals NONE generate a listing of all aggregated datasets?

If no, any other options?

Thanks, Dave