Re: [thredds] Remote OPENDAP dataset through WMS

Hi John, all,

Actually, the <allowRemote> only controls whether your server will
accept requests to provide a service on a remote dataset. The remote
site does not need to <allowRemote>; they are already making their
dataset available through (in this case) OPeNDAP. The remote server just
sees a client requesting access to their OPeNDAP dataset; they can't
tell if the request is from your server or from some end-user application.

Cheers,

Ethan