[thredds] Time value error in gfs-anl data collection

Hi

Good day to you. I downloaded the attached file form this location. I need to
download data for 0000, 0600, 1200, 1800 hours from gfs-anl collection. But the
downloaded data contains two entries for 0000 forecast hour for each day and no
data available for 1200 hour. This happens for any parameter collection for any
date downloaded from this server. My guess is that second entry of 0000 for the
day is actually the data for 1200 hour. Please have a look into this and inform
me what's wrong and what I should do to get the data I needed. Please let me
know whether my guess is correct.

I'm looking forward for your kind attention. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards
Kavinda Gayashan