Re: [thredds] attach metadata to a dataset

Oliver,
This is probably not the expected behavior, but to generate the output for your example it seems you need to follow these steps:

1) Create a ThreddsMetadata object with the values you want (dataType, variable, etc) 2) Create an InvMetadata using this object setting inherited to true (new InvMetadata(ds, _true_, tm)) 3) Create another ThreddsMetadata object which can be blank and add your InvMetadata to it 4) Add this last ThreddsMetadata object to your dataset with InvDatasetImpl.setLocalMetadata()

Does that help at all?

--
Jordan Walker
Center for Integrated Data Analytics (CIDA)