[thredds] Would THREDDS like to be included on OSGeo-Live DVD?

I help coordinate the packaging of OSGeo-Live, which is a marketing DVD of pre-configured Open Source GeoSpatial applications on a DVD handed out at Spatial conferences around the world. It also contains consistent documentation which is now being translated into multiple languages. (Also available here: http://live.osgeo.org

Some of our DVD users have suggested that it would be great to see THREDDS included on this DVD. As such, I'm reaching out to see if there is an interest from the THEDDS community.

The process for including a package on OSGeoLive is explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project

I'm interested to hear thoughts or answer questions from THEDDS developers about the process.