[thredds] Collection configuration help

I've got a bunch of WRF forecasts in NetCDF format I want to collect into an
FMRC.

Each run is split up into individual hour files (one time per file).  All hour
files for a run are organized by directory, with the directory name containing
the information needed to parse out the RunTime for a FMRC.

Sample directory structure:

http://tds.maracoos.org/thredds/catalog/Weatherflow-WRF-Small/Agg-Collection.nc/files/catalog.html

Here is how I am specifying the collection:
<collection
spec="/data/Weatherflow/ensemble/WRF_ensemble/#yyyy.MM.dd.HH#/.*\.nc$"
name="WFlow_WRF_Large_Ensemble" recheckAfter="15 min" olderThan="5 min" />

In catalogInit.log, I get a:
**Error: DatasetFmrc =Weatherflow-WRF-Large/Agg-Collection.nc directory=
</data/Weatherflow/ensemble/WRF_ensemble/#yyyy.MM.dd.HH#> does not exist

]$ ls -1t /data/Weatherflow/ensemble/WRF_ensemble
2011.04.19.12
2011.04.19.00
2011.04.18.12
2011.04.18.00
2011.04.17.12

Is it possible to specify the dateFormatMark on a directory name instead of a
file?  If not, I can rename files accordingly.

Thanks

---------
Kyle Wilcox, Engineer
Applied Science Associates