Re: [thredds] wms GetLegendGraphic background / format options

Hi Ivan, Josep, all,

Yes, it would be nice to be able to change the background on the legend
graphic.  I hope to be able to add this functionality very soon to ncWMS and
then THREDDS.  In the meantime Josep's Javascript fix might be the way forward.

Josep, in my digested email from the THREDDS list I didn't see how you were
doing the transparency in Javascript (some attachments got removed).  Would you
be able to post your Javascript please?  Sounds very useful!

Cheers, Jon