Re: [thredds] aggregation / arithmetic between variables

That functionality doesn't exists in TDS.  You will need to postprocess the
files, or use F-TDS (Ferret TDS) to accomplish:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/the-ferret-thredds-data-server-f-tds/

---------
Kyle Wilcox, Engineer
Applied Science Associates