Re: [thredds] vector / contour plots using Thredds WMS

Hi there,

i answered my question.. i needed to use NetCDF tag in the catalog.. now i can see the auto vector layer.. which is great.

-i

<datasetScan ID="output" name="zzzz" path="yyyy" location="xxxx" harvest="true">
<metadata inherited="true">
<serviceName>all</serviceName>
<dataType>Grid</dataType>
</metadata>
<filter>
<include wildcard="*.nc" />
</filter>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2"; >
<variable name="eastward_wind" orgName="U10"/>
<variable name="northward_wind" orgName="V10" />
</netcdf>
<addLatest />
<addDatasetSize />
</datasetScan>