Re: [thredds] Trouble with Godiva viewer

Hi Jon:

But does the Godiva service by any chance make a request that  includes the
name Godiva in it?  Otherwise the only requests you make are to the wms service
is that correct? I have on my own computer a very small version of what we have
set up but without the proxies, and Godiva works fine there, so I am pretty
certain it is in the proxying.

One last question - do you include the port number when you form the URL to
make the request  (ie what is the basis for what you use for the requests?
Port numbers give us a lot of heartburn.  A can probably proxy those if I know
what is being sent.

Thanks,

-Roy