[thredds] ncISO turned off by default in TDS 4.2.5

Folks,
After upgrading from TDS 4.2.4, in which ncISO worked out of the box,
I tried using TDS 4.2.5, and my ISO service was broken, returning 404
errors.    After 30 minutes of looking as permissions, I discovered
that ncISO is turned off by default in TDS 4.2.5, and must be
activated by editing the web.xml file in the WEB-INF directory per
these instructions:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/ncISO.html

I've had two other people contact me this morning to ask why their
ncISO wasn't working anymore, so I thought I'd post this here.    I'm
also wondering why the capability is turned off by default,  because
if you won't want it, you don't have to specify it as a service for
your datasets.   I'd vote to turn it back on by default.

-Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.