[thredds] Two Job Openings at Unidata for Software Engineers

Hi all,

[Sorry for cross-posting.]

Unidata is looking for two Software Engineers to join our software
development team. If you know anyone that might be interested, please
pass this along to them.

For one of the positions (the first link below), we are looking for
someone with a background in the atmospheric (or related) sciences and
experience working with scientific data. For the other position (the
second link), we are looking more for Java development experience with,
hopefully, a good bit of science and data experience.

The official postings, with detailed job descriptions, are available at

http://tinyurl.com/Unidata-SEPII-11062
http://tinyurl.com/Unidata-SEPIII-11063

Resumes may be submitted on those pages as well.

Thanks,

Ethan