Re: [thredds] Question about TDS4.2 WMS

Hi Li,

The ClientAbortException is Tomcat-specific I think - what application server
are you running on?

Cheers, Jon

There is wms error from threddsServlet.log --- "2010-12-13T21:06:50.802
+0000 [   3999437][      40] ERROR -
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/thredds]
- StandardWrapper.Throwable
with name 'wmsController' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/wms-servlet.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/catalina/connector/ClientAbortException"

Could it be anything missing in the library?

Li