Re: [thredds] Different services in one dataset-scan per file-type

Hi Heiko,

I only way I can think of is to create a separate datasetScan for each file format types (different include regexp), and then configure a different set of service grouping, and apply them through the serviceName element.

But there may be other ways! :)

Cheers,

-Pauline.