[thredds] Thredds Opendap Dataset Access Form "Get as NetCDF"

Hi all,

Thanks for the earlier replies.

I was looking at the OPeNDAP Server Dataset Access Form
(http://test.opendap.org/opendap/data/nc/sst.mnmean.nc.gz.html) and under
Action, there's a "Get as NetCDF" option in this form, however the Thredds
instance I have deployed do not have this option.

Under the General Help it reads:
To get data in ASCII, various common formats or DODS binary objects, click on
one of the buttons labeled Get .... The Get ASCII and Get DODS Data Object
buttons will always be present. Other buttons may be present providing access
other types of return formats such as NetCDF, HDF, et cetera. Note that in
order to use the DODS Data Objects, you'll need to download software from the
OPeNDAP web site to decode them.

How do I go about enabling this option? I am interested in being able to
download the subsetted datasets as Netcdf files.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Derrick Wong
Software Engineer | ASRDC (Australian Spatial Research Data Commons) Project |
CSIRO

Phone: +61 8 6436 8945
derrick.wong@xxxxxxxx | www.csiro.au
Address: ARRC (Australian Resources Research Centre), 26 Dick Perry Avenue,
Kensington WA 6151, Australia