[thredds] WCS and Bounding Box

Hi,

I was wondering what datapoints get returned when making a Bounding Box
request to a WCS

Say I had a dataset referenced by EPSG:4326 (longs/lats) with a datapoints
distributed at every whole longitude/latitude value and I wanted to make a
Bounding box request. What would happen if I made a bbox request like so...

?service=WCS&version=1.1.1&request=GetCoverage&crs=EPSG:4326&format=GeoTIFF&bbox=10.5,10.5,20.5,20.5.

Would the resulting Geotiff be generated from the data points (11,11) ->
(20, 20)?

Likewise, if I then take the same request and add...

&width=256&height=256

Would I be getting the exact same dataset as before but now it's been
interpolated over 256 points on each axis instead of just 10?

Thanks
Josh Vote