Re: [thredds] thredds 4.1 fresh install - howto locate and modify both threddsConfig.xml and catalog.xml

Do you have this folder?

C:\spi\a-org\apache-tomcat-6.0.26\content\thredds\

From: thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stephane Poirier [stephane.poirier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:52 PM
To: Roy Mendelssohn
Cc: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [thredds] thredds 4.1 fresh install - howto locate and modify
both threddsConfig.xml and catalog.xml

Thanks for your reply Roy,

When TOMCAT unpacks my thredds.war, it creates folder
C:\spi\a-org\apache-tomcat-6.0.26\webapps\thredds. There is no main
catalog.xml nor threddsConfig.xml file in there (That is why, as a beginner,
I am confused). I rather get 3 different folders where I can find a copy of
catalog.xml and threddsConfig.xml files (see my TDS installation file tree,
file mytdsfiletree.txt here attached). This seems in accordance with the
folders listed in my TDS properties file (see tds.properties text file here
attached).

The question remains, which files are the main TDS catalog and config files?

Stephane