Re: [thredds] NcML and the <geospatialCoverage> element

So, to be really concrete, despite this convention of using netcdf
attributes to insert metadata which you just pointed us to, you don't use it
at all, you just scan your netcdf files yourself and generate the TDS XML
directly.

Benno

--
Dr. M. Benno Blumenthal          benno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
International Research Institute for climate and society