[thredds] Wrong mapping from catalog to dataset in some cases?

Hi,

I'm using thredds 4.0.25 and have some problems in getting the correct mapping between the catalog-view and the dataset view.

I have i.e. two datasetScans:

<datasetScan name="Nordic4 model data" path="nordic4b" location="..." serviceName="all">

and

<datasetScan name="ice" ID="met.no/ice"
               path="osisaf/met.no/ice" location="...">

The nordic4 catalog at
http://thredds.met.no/thredds/catalog/nordic4b/ gives me correct dataset-links as:
http://thredds.met.no/thredds/catalog/nordic4b/catalog.html?dataset=nordic4b/mipom_nordic4.fc.20091209.nc

The ice catalog at
http://thredds.met.no/thredds/catalog/osisaf/met.no/ice/ gives me wrong (HTTP 404 - Not found) dataset-links as:
http://thredds.met.no/thredds/catalog/osisaf/met.html?dataset=met.no/ice/ice_conc_nh_200911261200_CF.nc

Appending 'catalog.html' to the ice catalog gives me the correct dataset-links as:
http://thredds.met.no/thredds/catalog/osisaf/met.no/ice/catalog.html?dataset=met.no/ice/ice_conc_nh_200911261200_CF.nc

Is there something wrong in my setup, or is thredds translating the dataset-pathes wrong if there are several 'subdirectories' in the path-element?

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55