Re: [thredds] Stats on usage of our TDS?

Rich Signell wrote:
THREDDS folk,

I'd like to figure out stats on usage of our TDS.  How much data is
going out in which service types, where it's going, etc.

It looks like I could try to scape this info from the
threddsServlet.log files, but is there a better way?

If not, has someone already developed scripts to process the log files?

Thanks,
Rich

Tomcat produces access logs in a standard format, however I think it is not
turned on by default and must be enabled. There are tons of free tools for
analysing these logs, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/TDSMonitoringAndDebugging.html#access