[thredds] How get File_Access folder added to FMRC?

Aloha THREDDS Community,
We have some Forecast Model Run Collections (FMRC) set up in our TDS using
datasetFmrc. I have noticed a File_Access folder for FMRCs on Motherlode that I
do not find in ours. This provides access to the individual files in addition
to the other access methods provided in FMRC. How can I turn this feature "on"
in our catalog? An example of this working for NCEP on Motherlode at Unidata is
here:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/Hawaii_160km/catalog.html

An example of how there is not a File_Access folder can be found on our WRF
catalog at:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog/hioos/model/atm/wrf_mo/catalog.html

Thanks for any help.
Mahalo,
John Maurer
---
John Maurer
HiOOS Data System Administrator
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
808.956.0227
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jmaurer