Re: [thredds] TDS4 Memory settings: PermGen?

THREDDS Folk

To my chagrin, I just noticed that I asked a PermGen question to
support-thredds just two months ago, and Ethan's reply is here:

http://mailman.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/thredds/msg01334.html

Basically I guess the message is to not use the "reload" on THREDDS too many
times and to periodically restart Tomcat?

But I'm still wondering whether setting -XX:MaxPermSize=256m in JAVA_OPTS
(up from the default 64m) might help delay the problem (meaning I have to
restart Tomcat less frequently).   I guess I'll find out over the next few
weeks...

-Rich