Re: [thredds] 4.0.24: aggrigation, WMS

John,

Thanks!

> change dimName="time" to dimName="runtime" , as "time" is already used
> for the forecast time

Ok... I'll give that a try.  I thought dimName had to refer to the time
dimension in the dataset.  That is a special eh?

>> Going to the Opendap form and clicking on temp checkbox:
>>
>> http://137.229.40.88/thredds/dodsC/dp2/data/forecasts/ROMS/PWS/2009/raw/pws_fcst_2009071306.nc.html
>>
>> It does seem the grid is not recognized as the text boxes get filled in
>> with:
>>  time: 0:1:0  depth: 0:1:0  lat: 0:1:0  lon: 0:1:0
>
> this is a bug in the opendap html form. ill try to get it fixed

Great!

>> 2. WMS GetLegendGraphic, two items:
>>
>> (a) packed vs unpacked data
>>
>> For the above dataset, I have a packed and unpacked version (raw).  The
>> GetLegendGraphic is different between the two.
>>
>> Packed:
>>
>> http://137.229.40.88/opendap/wms/dp2/data/forecasts/ROMS/PWS/2009/07/pws_fcst_2009073106.nc.bz2?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&LAYERS=temp&LAYER=temp&PALETTE=redblue
>>
>> Unpacked(raw):
>>
>> http://137.229.40.88/opendap/wms/dp2/data/forecasts/ROMS/PWS/2009/raw/pws_fcst_2009073106.nc?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&LAYERS=temp&LAYER=temp&PALETTE=redblue
>>
>> Are the scale and add offset attributes used?
>
> im surprised theres any difference, since the bz2 file is simply unpacked
> to the "raw" form first
>
> is "http://137.229.40.88/opendap/wms/"; the TDS ??

Indeed 137.229.40.88 is a TDS.  It is slightly modified to run through
the JK connector (mod_jk) to remove the :8080 reference.   We renamed
thredds.war to opendap.war so we can get the /opendap/ reference.   The
instance name also had to change from thredds to opendap.  I think this
was buried in WEB-INF?

Look forward to hunting down more bugs ;)

Rob