Re: [thredds] 4.0.24: aggrigation, WMS

Hi Rob,

Rob Cermak wrote:
Hi! Finally able to throw some more resources at setting up our TDS
server.  There are some interesting things going on that might be bugs or
might be some wet behind the ear struggling and would love guidance.

Queries:

1. Aggregation inside datasetFmrc
2. WMS GetLegendGraphic

It does seem the grid is not recognized as the text boxes get filled in
with:
 time: 0:1:0  depth: 0:1:0  lat: 0:1:0  lon: 0:1:0

I think this applies to all gridded variables (not just for aggregation) and it's a known issue...although, I think this might have something to do with the opendap library (or at least that's my recollection of it!)

(b)

What is advertised in GetCapabilities is incorrect for GetLegendGraphic,
well maybe not incorrect, but using the advertised link generates an
error:

http://137.229.40.88/opendap/wms/dp2/data/forecasts/ROMS/PWS/2009/07/pws_fcst_2009073106.nc.bz2?REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&LAYERS=temp&LAYER=temp&PALETTE=redblue

complains that LAYERS is not set.  If you add an S to LAYER, then you
generate a complaint that LAYER is not set.  Turns out you need both.

Yeap - it's being fixed right now!

Cheers,

-Pauline.

--