[thredds] WMS capabilities

Hi all!
I've recently installed the latest version of TDS (4.0.23) and set up some catalogs ( http://limia.meteogalicia.es/thredds/ ) When I tried to display some data with IDV through WMS I got a message which says "No compatible SRS found". I've also tried it with other GIS clients (QGIS, GoogleEarth, ArcView) and I got similar messages. I think it might be that in the capabilities xml document delivered in the getCapabilities request the SRS (WMS version 1.1.0) or CRS (WMS version 1.3.0) tags are missing so the GIS clients are unable to render the maps or there is something wrong with our datasets?

Thanx!