Re: [thredds] Grib data behind script

Hello,

Thanks for all of your answers.

I think the best way for me is to write a subclass of
thredds.servlet.DatasetSource. However, I didn't see any link to get TDS
source code ?
I'll also take a look at F-TDS and PyDap projects, which seems very
intersting.

I can give you some feedback regarding my progress, if you're intersted in.

Stéphane