Re: [thredds] Grib data behind script

Stephane:
Sorry, but I don't have any knowledge about grib generation!

Ethan:
My grib data is stored in a database, in a specific format.
The script extract the data from my database and is able to perform specific
action, like sub grib extraction.

I think the good way is to trigger the script on demand from Thredds. But I
don't see any way to do call external program from Thredds ?