Re: [thredds] Running THREDDS on top of old OPeNDAP servers

Simon,

This sounds extremely useful and I'd love to give it a try.

Can you please tell us what the "trivial" changes are to NetCDF-Java?

And do you have a real-life example of the catalog below that works
with publicly available OpenDAP data?

Thanks,
Rich