Re: [thredds] Viewers - 4.0 alpha

  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Viewers - 4.0 alpha
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:29:45 -0600
Hi Pauline:

http://localhost:8080/thredds/view/ToolsUI.jnlp?catalog=http://localhost:8080/thredds/catalog/foam_files/catalog.xml&dataset=foam_files/FOAM_20080201.0.nc

http://localhost:8080/thredds/views/ToolsUI.jnlp?catalog=http://localhost:8080/thredds/catalog/foam_files/catalog.xml&dataset=foam_files/FOAM_20080201.0.nc

> Then it will load the Java Webstart app.  Am I missing a configuration
> parameter anywhere?

No, its a bug.  However, it needs to be "view". I will fix for next release,
thanks!