[thredds] Multiple TDSs in one Tomcat

Hi,

Is it possible to install two TDSs under one Tomcat?

I copied the ${tomcat}/webapps/thredds.war to
${tomcat}/webapps/thredds.2.wa2 . Tomcat exploded the copy just fine. I
then changed the ContextPath parameter in WEB-INF/web.xml as so:

<context-param>
   <param-name>ContextPath</param-name>
   <param-value>thredds.2</param-value>
 </context-param>

This had the effect of creating ${tomcat}/content/thredds.2 directory,
right alongside the original thredds directory.

Will this safely keep the two servers disjoint? I am guessing the
recommended procedure would be to configure the name "thredds.2" when
building from source. However, source appears unavailable.

Our system is:
Tomcat 6.0.18 in jsvc (port 80) mode.
TDS 3.16.44.0
uname -a
 Linux pcmdi3.llnl.gov 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 13:16:12 EDT
2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
(Enterprise Linux 5)

Best regards,

Velimir Mlaker