Re: [thredds] RTOFS, Grib2 and THREDDS

Hi Roy-
While the NCDC NOMADS is a TDS provider ( http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog.html); we are not now providing Ocean models - however NODC is currently planning an "Ocean-NOMADS". Scott Cross is cc:ed herein. I believe that the Marine Modeling group is engaged in this discussion as well. Scott and Co, could use some user input I'm sure. Jordan Alpert tells me Avichal Mehra at NCEP will soon be standing up the OPeDNAP (gds) access to the RTOFS on the NOMADS server at NWS: http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/

Glenn