Re: [thredds] Thredds Catalog

Folks,

Here is the link that describes how THREDDS metadata is mapped to GCMD DIF:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/catalog/DL.html

And this is the response I got back in April from Tyler Stevens
(tyler.b.stevens@xxxxxxxx)

" The GCMD does harvest UCAR metadata from THREDDS. John Caron
(caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) uses the
THREDDS tool to generate DIF metadata and post it to an OAI-PHM
repository that we harvest on a regular basis. Perhaps your data center
can follow similar procedures and we could harvest from you."

-Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.